Fool4Thought

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Last Day at NDU

Good day ha... Really happy today cause its my last day in Ndu. Finally i completed my two yrs of service to the country and managed to clear all the stores and medical checkups. This means i wont be gg back to the unit anytime soon till i collect my IC on the 16th of next mth.
Looking back at my NS life, i remember how we used to suffer as trainees to pass out as a diver... foound this photo...
This photo reminds me of the days back in Dive school where we suffered under Master Sergeant Frankie Chong(A US Navy Seal). Here, we are trying to pass one of the obstacle courses that requires some stamina and a bit of endurance la... I wont say that we're really gd cause most batches of divers b4 us suffered worst under this guy.
We're the 21st batch of divers so u can imagine how many other grps of guys went through hell with this guy. Anyway gg out now to have dinner with my jc friends to celebrate, see yea.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home