Fool4Thought

Thursday, November 09, 2006

No Sporean will be left behind, only irritated by foreigners.

The foreigners are driving me crazy...
Why do the Vietnamnese talk so loudly! So inconsiderate... I wish i could bring masking tape to school and tape up their mouths whenever they talk. And to the inconsiderate smokers who smoke around study areas, go find a yellow box and smoke there pls... You can try the yellow box at the bus stop, hopefully you wont get run over by a bus while smoking in it... so many inconsiderate pple in NTU.
And to that girl who booked 4 seats in the library with lecture notes, thanks for staring at me after I threw your lecture notes aside. I am so going to do that again, it makes me happy to see your irritated face.
World class university? Sure, filled with talented low class pple...

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're the man!
    i would love to do that if i see people 'choping' the seats. zzz
    but luckily i don't see much of these situations here.

    study at home lo. or find classroom which are empty.

    ps: what the hell happened to qr sia?
    MIA, KIA or AWOL?

     
  • At Saturday, November 11, 2006, Blogger Victor said…

    oh please la. i would sit on them. more effective. and ur lucky i'm not there. because u know i will.

     
  • At Saturday, November 11, 2006, Blogger sick and tired said…

    i'm here to inform all esp. cc that im alive! my msn is screwed up la...is either that i cant change my status or people cant see me on msn...n i still got 2 more papers to go...haiz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home