Fool4Thought

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tian tian chicken rice.

Hello, went to tanjong pagar today with my friend Tcy... Went to the Maxwell market for lunch. Thats where i decided to park my car near one of the hotel ard there. Couldnt rem which hotel is was...



Thats where i caught 2 ang mohs checking out my car. Wonder why they were staring at my car?
Maybe they were worried that i didnt put a coupon and that a parking attendant was nearby, cant find any other reason why they would be staring at my Lamborghini... ha.
Well, in case u realli believed i owned that... Maybe my parents would have to sell our house to have the money to buy that car... Only seen one Lambo in Spore so far, that was at orchard...

Anyway when we were at Maxwell market we saw alot of pple buying chicken rice frm 'Tian Tian Ji Fan'. The stall is along the stretch nearer the carpark. Wanted to buy frm that stall but the queue was too long... Even at 2.30pm which was after lunchtime, the queue wasnt any shorter. My friend then bought 4 packets of chicken rice... He told me that the chicken had almost run out. The business must be damn good...
If ure gg there, u shud try the chicken rice. Rem to take the chilli cause its supposed to be real nice.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home