Fool4Thought

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Open your eyes pls

The first few moments of my bday well spent...















Bittersweet bday... First, the circuits paper was tough as expected and that didnt start my bday well. But my sis baked me a cake!!!! That's the first time anyone has done something so special for me, feel so special...(actually I was from express in secondary school so i nvr knew how it felt to be special) .
I thank God for my sis who put in so much effort to bake this cake for me even though sometimes both of us quarrel over little things. I'm happy that in the midst of my exams, my family took some time to celebrate my bday. Thank the Lord that he has blessed me so abundantly cause sometimes I take them for granted and just hide in my room w/o saying a word to them... prob need to learn how to cherish the pple ard me more...
















this must have been the best bday gift i ever had, my sis also made me a card.

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, November 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah..
    din know your sis would bake a cake for you sia.. so nice of her. must be testing her skills learnt from home econs. haha

    but kinda suay la.. your bday would somehow or rather coincide with exam period. haiz

     
  • At Monday, November 20, 2006, Blogger Victor said…

    aww i just got back from japan. haiya shud have gotten u a japanese girl put in pocket carry go round everywhere and play type of toy.

    lol. 8 more years before the buncha us are 30. what possibilities.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home