Fool4Thought

Monday, December 18, 2006

_____

Yea, its the holidays once again. Was very much looking foward to the holidays during the exam period, but once the exams ended i felt really lost.

Ok, then i was looking foward to go for church camp where i could listen to the teachings which i sincerely hoped would help me learn something. But on the morning of the camp I woke up feeling gidddy and stomach was churning. I tried to go back to bed and i fell asleep.

At ard 10am I woke up again, this time my stomach was killing me, went to the toilet to let it all out and then took a shower. So then i started vomiting, the feeling was magical, lovely. I began to see some white spots and it took three tries before i fainted in my vomit. I dont know how long it took before I woke up lying on the bathroom floor, it felt like a bloody movie, a bad dream, but this one wasn't going away. So I woke up lying naked in my own vomit, pathetic... Standing up in my own puke and with the energy I had left, rinsed myself, grabbed a towel and ran into my room. This time I barely made it to my bed before I fainted again, crap...

When i woke up again, my head was heavy and bedsheets were stained with vomit cause there was still some vomit on my leg. Woke my sis up and thankfully she made me some porridge before she went out. Then waited till about 4pm before my dad sent me to the doctor, waited half an hour in the clinic and was told that it could be virus or dengue. When I got home I felt better after taking medicine.
One thing I can thank God for in this situation is that he blessed the pple ard me to take care of me while I was sick. My dad rushed backed from work to send me the doctor and my sis woke up early for once to make porridge for me. Praise the Lord, for his blessings are new everyday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home